Sunday, November 4, 2012

Count to 30 - #23 - Photo session

Maybe you're getting sick of lists now.  I am.  Lol.  Now that I have to come up with 20+ things in a list it is rough. Must finish!

Here are 23 photos of A & M, which I took last week in an engagement session at Guildwood Park.  Aren't they cute? They'll be using some of these to send save-the-dates as well.  I'm so thankful that the rain held off for about an hour so we could snap these.
Enjoy and Happy Sunday!



It was great how much fun they have with each other.  Giggles all day. 

It was cold!
The falling leaf shot definitely required an extra person to be glamourous.  Haha still love it.

 Congrats lovebirds!

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous set of photos, Mel! Those vines in the first two are so stunning, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, these photos are beautiful! Great Job Mel. I can't wait till to one day I can buy one of your prints.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kayte, thanks! I do have a few prints up in an etsy shop if you're interested. Or if you're looking for something else let me know!
      www.etsy.com/shop/melaniegodecki

      Delete
  3. Nicely done! I especially like the one with the pumpkins.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you modify it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare
    to see a great blog like this one these days.
    Feel free to visit my web site Work from home

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos! i loveee the colors!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment! i love to know what you think :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails