22 Things that make me worry. Some warranted, others not so much.
1. Friends living in hurricane warning areas - stay safe!
2. Money, unfortunately. Blah.
3. Did I turn off the oven/curling iron/etc. before leaving the house?
4. If I walk too close to the edge of the subway platform that'll trip and fall over the edge.
5. That I am becoming forgetful.
6. That I am becoming forgetful.
7. Parkinson's disease might be hereditary and someone else in my family might get it.
8. I have a midterm next week, it's my first in about 10 years.
9. That one of the other apartments in my building will have a fire.
10. Visible panty lines. lol.
11. That my hair will be really thin as I age.
12. The thought of burning cookies when I bake.
13. That people won't have enough to eat when they come over.
14. I can't find my high school yearbooks. Hopefully not lost in a move.
15. I might need glasses someday. Which I wouldn't mind wearing, but don't want to buy.
16. Someone will give me a Christmas gift and I didn't get them anything. Awkward.
17. When I have to drive, I worry more than any other time.
18. I don't want to forget any of my favourite life moments. Enter scrapbooking & a blog.
19. Losing things from my purse - keys, camera, phone, wallet...
20. Becoming a hoarder. Though I actively am trying not to.
21. If I try speaking in another language that I will slip up and greatly offend someone like the way it happens in the movies.
22. Noses and ears never stop growing. I really don't like that.
Thankfully I don't have to deal with all of these worries on a daily basis. They take turns, and some really aren't worrisome at all.
Are there any things that you worry or 'worry' about?