Monday, October 8, 2012

Count to 30 - #18. Thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving my fellow Canadians!
The lists of 30 continue, even though my birthday has come and gone ;)
The birthday update is coming next, but here's the great big gratitude list in honour of today's holiday festivities.  Hope you're having a great time with family and friends!

Thankful for:

1.  My family. Didn't get to see them at Thanksgiving but I do have flights already booked for Christmas.

2.  My friends.

3.  Steve, and his silliness.

4.  That the above 3 categories and I have our health.

5.  Cool coworkers, even though the job may suck sometimes.

6.  Living in Toronto and always being amazed at how much there is going on all the time.

7.  Being Canadian and being born in the first world.  

8.  That my Mama (grandma) is still around to call and chat and tell me fun stories.

9.  Great reads.  I am very thankful for talented writers.

10.  Cereal.  Truly. Mmmmm.

11.  Girl friends.  The ones that just get you and can make you laugh til you cry.

12.  Colour.  It crossed my mind that being colour-blind would be very sad.

13.  Thrift shops.

14.  Music.

15.  The Toronto Transit system.  They get hated on a lot, but really, without them it would be very difficult to get to work.

16.  Being blessed with a creative spirit and craftiness.  It brings me so much joy.

17.  Inexpensive jewelry at Forever 21.  ;)

18.  That today is a day off and I can do anything I feel like - no plans!


What are you thankful for?


No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment! i love to know what you think :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails