|Bill Watterson is a genius.|
1. Scrapbooking is the one in the forefront right now. I'm hooked, doing Project Life and loving it.
2. Jewelry making. I don't make my own jewelry enough any more, but shopping for pretty beads, etc is really fun. I want to host a crafty day soon. If you're in Toronto would you come?
3. Thrift shopping. The thrill of finding a treasure is blissful. If I had to rank fave places to thrift it would be: yard sales, Goodwill stores, flea markets, antique shops.
4. Sewing. I also don't do this often enough. In the past few years its been mostly just for photo shoot props and Halloween costumes. I did make all of my dance/prom/grad dresses in high school.
5. Reading. I read before going to sleep and on the subway on the way to work. Lately I've read a lot of old favourites, which will be a list later this week.
6. Dancing. I relish the time I have alone in the apartment with music blaring and nothing to do but act like the lead in a chick flick, dancing around like an idiot. I used to take ballroom dancing classes, which I loved and have been trying to convince Steve to take since we started dating. He's more of a concert fellow.
7. Baking. I have a terrible sweet tooth, so sometimes I have to stop from practicing this hobby to save my waistline. I have yet to try making French macarons, but they are the next challenge.
8. Walking. I love taking strolls to explore. Especially since moving to Toronto, where walking for an hour can take you past so many wonderful places. And walking with a friend is just the best thing ever. :)
How about you? What are you hobbies du jour? Anything you wish you could do?