Thursday, September 20, 2012

Count to 30 - #9.

I'm about to turn 30, so I'm making 30 lists.  Here is #9.
 
9 Reasons why this list project stalled.  lol.
 
1.  The lists I had actually done were pre-written and scheduled posts, so I was able to write the first half dozen lists in advance and not have to worry about blogging everyday.  I thought I would have time to write a few more in advance but:

2.  I worked the Toronto International Film Festival.  It was busy, filled with early mornings and early bedtimes, mixed with some long work days. 

3.  When I didn't have long work days, I had tickets to go see festival films. 

4.  When the festival ended and I had time off again, I needed to sleep. 

5.  Steve's friends from university are back for a new school year and we had a great party night with them. 

6.  I kept switching purses and forgetting my notebook that had the 30 list ideas. 

7.  Writing a blog post on a smartphone is not as effective as I would have liked. 

8.  My mom came to Toronto to visit me. 

9.  Once I fell more than one post behind, it felt like too much to catch up. And now you'll get a huge dump of them in a row.  Oh well. 
 
Moving on!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

thank you for leaving a comment! i love to know what you think :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails