I'm about to turn 30, so I'm making 30 lists. Here is #9.
9 Reasons why this list project stalled. lol.
1. The lists I had actually done were pre-written and scheduled posts, so I was able to write the first half dozen lists in advance and not have to worry about blogging everyday. I thought I would have time to write a few more in advance but:
2. I worked the Toronto International Film Festival. It was busy, filled with early mornings and early bedtimes, mixed with some long work days.
3. When I didn't have long work days, I had tickets to go see festival films.
4. When the festival ended and I had time off again, I needed to sleep.
5. Steve's friends from university are back for a new school year and we had a great party night with them.
6. I kept switching purses and forgetting my notebook that had the 30 list ideas.
7. Writing a blog post on a smartphone is not as effective as I would have liked.
8. My mom came to Toronto to visit me.
9. Once I fell more than one post behind, it felt like too much to catch up. And now you'll get a huge dump of them in a row. Oh well.