Thursday, February 14, 2013

28 - My fave foods & recipes

This was probably the easiest/fastest list to write.

 1.  Fresh pineapple
 2.  Lemon or Coconut Gelato
 3.  Fresh crab legs
 4.  Homemade Perogies
 5.  Ice Cream Cake
 6.  Steak & Goat Cheese Salad
 7.  My grandma's spaghetti sauce
 8.  Cheesecake.  Enough said.
 9.  Chicken Pot Pie
10. Waffles
11. Eggs Benedict
12. Lemon Anything - Here's my Lemon Pinterest Board
13. If cake is made from a box, it's gotta be rainbow sprinkles
14. Grilled cheese with tomato soup
15. Summertime fresh strawberries
16. Portobello mushroom Pizzas
17. Sushi
18. Homemade Caramel Popcorn
19. Fettuccine Alfredo with Shrimp
20. Artichoke dip
21. Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

22. Red Curry with Pineapple & Chicken
23. Fajitas
24. French Onion Soup
25. Pancakes
26. French Macarons
27. Coconut Macaroons
28. Cereal - seriously, we really love it around here.

Can you tell I have a bit of a sweet tooth?  I'm almost surprised it's not a list of only desserts ;)

1 comment:

  1. Are you hunky? Because the way you make perogies is the way my grand mother, mother, and all my aunts make them!!!!!I have been making them also for the last 40 years same way. So perfect most people haven't a clue how to make!! So thanks to you for sharing now they can have the real thing!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment! i love to know what you think :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails