Friday, March 16, 2012

Friends Photoshoot at Allen Gardens

A few weeks ago, on a chilly dull winter day - I met these two lovely ladies to take their portraits.
C and K have been friends for years - they're both beautiful, cheerful women and were a lot of fun to photograph.  And bonus that we were in a greenhouse full of lush greenery and spring blooms.
Here are my favourites from the shoot, enjoy!








I've got to go back soon to photograph more flowers too ;)
Have a great weekend!
Don't forget to wear green tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous. The first photo is wonderful, my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Allen Gardens - one more place I managed to never see when I lived in Toronto. :(

    Excellent work as always, Mel!

    Any St. Patrick's Day plans?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great portraits! Each one of these is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment! i love to know what you think :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails