Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Chicago Tomorrow!

Well, the title really says it all.   Steve and I are heading to Chicago tomorrow morning, for a long weekend vacation before school starts next week.

On the agenda:
Cubs game at Wrigley Field
Fashion's Night Out - shopping night
I think I'm meeting up with Mal, a blogland friend
Renegade craft fair
Checking out how much tickets are for the Bears vs Falcons (we may watch from a pub/check out tailgates only)
and probably - the aquarium, some amazing architecture, a giant bean and a Marilyn :)


Anything we're missing?
Let me know!

2 comments:

  1. have fun love!!! i am so jealous. be sure to post all about it and lots of photo's! pete and i have been wanting to go to chicago for forever, it's on the top of our list for places to visit.

    have an amazing time!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was about to say "take lots of pictures". I think I forgot who I was writing to. ;)

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment! i love to know what you think :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails