Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Guest Blogging

Hello friends!

If you head on over to Atlantic Atlantis today, you can see my guest post: my fave summer tradition - light painting photography. 

Let me know if you have any questions, or to show me your pics too!


I am back in Toronto, safe and sound - although curiously I did feel my first earthquake this afternoon when the 5.9 hit Virginia. 

Loads of photos to edit and show off - including my first shoot with a male model - whoop whoop!
See you soon!
Mel


2 comments:

  1. I just saw your guest post and I want to say that I loved the pictures that were featured on that post. One day I will attempt light painting photography because it looks like something that would be fun and cool to do. I loved the post.

    -Ruthy
    http://superfluousambitions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the pictures are fantastic, Mel - and the one using sparklers is especially awesome! I don't think I'd seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment! i love to know what you think :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails