Wednesday, May 19, 2010

language assistant no more.


i've officially had to say goodbye and turn in my keys. 
my contract with the school is over and my time in france is winding to an end!
here's a peek into what my school year was like. 
things always in my bag:
my classroom :)

the view from my class on the 4th floor.  yes, it is a school and not a palace.



in my final class, a student wrote me a poem and recited it. 
it was in french, and i had to translate it at home later - let's just say i'm glad i didn't understand it while sitting in class! i would have been really embarassed. :P
then we moved our lesson to the nearest cafe
other language assistants at the school - carolina from chile and ida from italy :)
and a pic of me in the bookshelf, just because. haha. 
i'll miss you lycee carnot! it's been a great year!

6 comments:

  1. haha, gotta love the bookshelf pic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks and sounds like you had a really great time!!! Cool pictures!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fabulous year! Such a great experience too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Self-portrait with bookshelf" is great :D And I think you should post a copy of the poem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh what a fun place to be! what a great experience that must have been for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I am immediately jealous! It has been so long since I lived abroad!! So awesome!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Kathy over at Everyday Bliss

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment! i love to know what you think :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails