Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Silly things

I've been tagged with a little fun time waster. If you like, I'd love to read your answers!
1.
Where is your cell phone: somewhere in my purse.

2. Your hair: the 'redder' the better :)


3. Your mother: needs to stop working so much and relax more.

4. Your father: can still manage to embarass me with his jokes :p

5. Your favorite food: pineapple that's uber fresh. then comes any dessert but carrot or christmas fruit cake.

6. Your dream from last night: don't remember any :(

7. Your favorite drink: pina colada

8. Your dream/goal: figuring out what i want and working toward it. it's always photography/craft/design related. but how to make money doing it?

9. What room are you in: THE room. we only have 1.

this picture is from before we moved in. i need to post some detail shots and show how we've unpacked.

10. What is your hobby: photography, sewing, scrapbooking, making jewelry, collecting vintage flower brooches and as of late - facebook(?)

11. What is your fear: regretting something.

12. Where were you last night: home at our apartment in Cannes, France. (it makes it sound a bit more glamourous...)

13. Something you are not: sporty

14. Muffins: are really just cake disguised as something healthier

15. Wish list items: right now i wish i had my tripod in france. and some more books to read. winning a eurorail pass right now would be incredible.

16. Where did you grow up: Thunder Bay

taken from the plane the last time i visited. my mom's house is visible :)

17. Last thing you did: fed my new addiction - it is productive!

18. What are you wearing: grey t-shirt, plaid pj pants

19. Your TV: is on the cabinet in the corner, unplugged. my internet connection is my gateway to MadMen

ha ha. i made this based on what i would wear and love, and in the last step you choose the scene. joan and i are twins and she hates it.

20. Your pets: the woman next door has a little dog that sounds like a rat when it scurries down the hall - or pretzel, who still lives at my mom's.

21. Your friends: are halfway around the world. i miss them a lot. but i've met some pretty cool people here so far too.

22. Your life: has been a giant case of que seras seras lately.

23. Your mood: relaxed, getting a little sleepy.

24. Missing someone: the miranda to my samantha.

25. Vehicle: just cute shoes

26. Something you’re not wearing: socks

27. Your favorite store: can flea markets count?

28. Your favorite color: the spectrum of blue-greens

29. When’s the last time you laughed: a few minutes ago. steve makes me laugh a lot.

30. When’s the last time you cried: feeling homesick on hallowe'en

31. Your best friend: moved to france with me for a year :)

32. One place you go over and over: imdb.com

33. One person who emails me regularly: my mom

34. Favorite place to eat: Haweli's in london.

35. Where do you want to be in 6 years: nesting(?) enjoying where I am.

1 comment:

  1. Cute collage of you and Steve. If you love Mad Men, you should watch the trailer for Milk Men. http://www.atom.com/funny_videos/milk_men_trailer/
    And I still think that group photo from the wedding is made of awesome.

    ReplyDelete

thank you for leaving a comment! i love to know what you think :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails